It’s not quite the end of the year yet, but it is time for all of the 2015 wrap up and 2016 look-ahead posts to start coming out.
It’s been a pretty crazy year here on the blog. I moved from being on BoardingArea to being self-hosted and have been spending a lot of time thinking about the direction I want to go in coming years. I plan to be cutting back on my writing about points and miles here, but you can still read plenty of my points and miles content over at Frugal Travel Guy.
There’s a lot of excitement to come in 2016, but without further ado… here are the
Top Posts of 2015
- How I Did 2 Weeks in Myanmar and Thailand for $1,035
- Here’s to Chasing Our Dreams
- Outrageous: I Got a Float Plane Ride on Tinder
- How to Travel as an Online Student
- MS Woes: $2,000 Stolen Off My PayPal Reload Cards
Look for a few more 2015 wrap-up posts over the next week including all of my travel stats from 2015 and a photo from every country I traveled to in 2015!
Leave A Comment